Discover Your Unique Me
At the heart of everything we do, we are passionate about making a difference to people's lives and building stronger communities.
About Our Course
The course is structured to an academic term. The modules focus on:
Improving Life Skills, Education and Employability
- Self-focused learning.
- Confidence and self-esteem building.
- Positive communication skills.
- British Values.
- Literacy and Numeracy.
- Gain accredited certificates in Food Hygiene and First Aid in order to secure volunteering opportunities (Including co delivery of group activity).
- It will empower the individuals to make better life choices for themselves and their immediate family giving them the confidence and desire to improve their functional skills.
Advance Participant’s Physical, Emotional Health & Wellbeing
- Diet and Exercise
- Body Image
- Sleep and Relaxation
- Substance Misuse and over the counter medication
- Mindfulness and Relaxation techniques
- Reducing Stress and Anxiety
- Celebration on completion of programme
About Our Programme
Golden Hour Hub
Maximise Community Cohesion & Building Social Capacity
- Sustained non stigmatising hub
- Parent led and parent led menu
- Empowering parents/carers participation
- Open space for continued engagement
- Developing social networks amongst peers
- Nurturing their understanding of child development
- Connect a community network
Everyone is unique, individual, different in maturity, ability, motivation, aspiration, needs, interests, and potential. Want to find out about how our courses and services can help you to grow and develop your ‘Unique Me’ then email: